Five clear steps that apply order to chaos.
Write, record, or gather any and everything that has your attention into a collection tool.
Is it actionable? If so, decide the next action and project (if more than one action is required). If not, decide if it is trash, reference, or something to put on hold.
Park reminders of your categorized content in appropriate places.
Update and review all pertinent system contents to regain control and focus.
Use your trusted system to make action decisions with confidence and clarity.
Get started with Getting Things Done with the GTD Level 1 Fundamentals Seminar
Interactive Workshop empowers you to learn how to:
- Overcome procrastination.
- Prioritize with confidence.
- Be Less stressed and more in-the-zone.
- Remember the right things at the right time .
- Be More creative, with greater mental bandwidth
- Prevent stuff from falling through the cracks. Avoid the busy trap and responding to the latest and the loudest
- Master the art of delegating and tracking deliverables, avoiding “open loops”
GTD IMPLEMENTATION WORKSHOP
Handheld workshop with list manager of your choice:
- Pre-assessment to help you decide which apps/tools are best for you.
- Email: Structuring email according to best practices for GTD, and handling backlog
- Calendar: Best practices for calendar management with live demonstration.
- Tasks and Projects: Allows you to set up own GTD system for tasks and projects
- Populate your GTD System
- Apply the Five of Phases Workflow
Booking two days together comes with a bonus weekly review webinar and support after the course