Getting Things Done (GTD) Workflow Coaching: GTD Foundations: Learn Productivity best practices from a Certified Getting Things Done Coach and create a trusted system that allows you to program your life the way you want it.
This is a one-on-one coaching which introduces and installs the Getting Things Done methodology, custom-tailored to your unique workflow and preference of system.
Imagine your future self where:
- you are no longer overwhelmed by emails, or any incoming “stuff” be it text messages, team messages, phone calls, etc
- your life is not driven by the latest and the loudest
- you have the freedom to focus on what’s most meaningful to you as you have a trusted system to support you
- you can regain your productivity and re-calibrate quickly on a messy day when nothing is going as planned
- you have mental clarity, space and perspective
- you have an overview of a complete inventory of commitments so you can make a trusted choice of what to do moment to moment
- you have greater confidence in your ability to achieve greater focus and control
- you are completely present in the moment in whatever you are doing
This Coaching is for you if you:
- want to learn how to get things done with less stress and least amount of effort
- be more present, more mindful in whatever you are doing, whether in a meeting or having dinner with family
- ensure things don’t fall through the cracks and you don’t miss important due dates, events
- learn to funnel all your incoming “stuff” and process according to the GTD best practices
- learn to delegate with confidence so nothing falls through the cracks
- are working out of your email inbox most of the time and want to get out of the “busy trap”
- align your day to day activities to your larger goals
- obtain work-life balance
- learn the best practices for productive living according to Getting Things Done model with your real work at hand, customised to your needs
GTD Coaching Formats:
Our GTD Coaching is:
- Customised to your own personal work and life
- Customised to your working style and working preferences
- You will have an opportunity to get a personal evaluation based on the Cognitive Preference Survey (optional)
- Suitable for those who want to to learn and implement the GTD methodology in short time
- One consultation call prior to the on-site session, to assess needs and opportunities
- Two continuous days in your personal workspace
- Two follow-up calls, within three months of the on-site session
- Designed as a long-term engagement (12 weeks) that supports steady and incremental progress in the your path of mastering GTD
- The coaching will be conducted in Nine 60-minute Virtual Workflow Coaching sessions, scheduled at intervals to match your learning style and objectives
Our Promise: What you will achieve
- Setup your List manager: you will have your lists setup to your customised needs in tool of your choice: be it paper or electronic list apps.
- Conquer all inputs: be it from your In-tray, emails, meetings, CRM, Team dashboards, your ideas, and funnel them so that you don’t miss any of them.
- Email Inbox Zero: learn how to not be driven by your email. You will know how to get your email inbox to zero and keep it zero.
- Calendar: use the calendar as your most trusted tool and most effectively.
- Make a trusted choice: what to do moment to moment with nothing falling through the cracks.
- Delegate with confidence: learn how to stay in control of delegated tasks
- Backlog: You will have created a plan to tackle any backlog: email, paper or digital
- Weekly Review: you will have completed a weekly review and have an individualised plan
- Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-Free Productivity book
- GTD® Workflow Map
- Methodology Guides