Getting Things Done (GTD) Workflow Coaching Program is a program delivered one-on-one which introduces and installs the Getting Things Done methodology, custom-tailored to your unique workflow and preference of system. This is delivered in 2 different formats: Desk-side coaching and online/virtual coaching.
- You will experience awareness and hands-on experience of the Getting Things Done model in real time, with your real work at hand
- Your familiarity and comfort with next-action decision-making will be enhanced
- You will learn to Optimize delegation and follow-up with others
- Your your workspace efficiency will increase
- Your mental clarity and perspective will be heightened with an overview of a more complete inventory of commitments
- You will gain greater confidence in your ability to achieve greater focus and control
GTD Coaching Formats:
Our GTD Coaching is:
- Customised to your own personal work and life
- Customised to your working style and working preferences
- You will have an opportunity to get a personal evaluation based on the Cognitive Preference Survey (optional)
- Suitable for those who want to to learn and implement the GTD methodology in short time
- One consultation call prior to the on-site session, to assess needs and opportunities
- Two continuous days in your personal workspace
- Two follow-up calls, within three months of the on-site session
- Suitable for our GTD Foundations coaching for beginners
- Designed as a long-term engagement (12 weeks) that supports steady and incremental progress in the your path of mastering GTD
- The coaching will be conducted in Nine 60-minute Virtual Workflow Coaching sessions, scheduled at intervals to match your learning style and objectives
- Suitable for all our coaching products
GTD Coaching to suit your needs: Beginner to Advanced
What Our Clients are saying about our GTD Coaching
Stepping back and reviewing my productivity system was at times challenging, always rewarding and, actually a lot of fun. My path to personal and professional productivity has been reinvigorated!
I highly recommend Productivity First. Just brilliant!