GTD Online Training is Available for Individual and Team Bookings
With our Live Virtual Instructor-led GTD training, you employees will learn a powerful self-management approach.
Our online format supports your teams despite the extraordinary stress caused by working from home to strengthen and establish new productive habits with regard to virtual collaboration.
Contact us for an offer and enable your teams to become stress-free and productive with the Getting Things Done Methodology.
During the Pandemic, leaders and teams are faced with 3 challenges:
- Keep up the Employee Morale
- Maintain and Improve Productivity
- Keep the stress levels down.
Getting Things Done Methodology has been shown to help with all the above.
Benefits for Getting Things Done Methodology
- Managing Your Focus and Attention
- Taking you out of the busy trap
- Keeping a work-life balance
Are you busy doing the right things or are you in the busy trap, responding to the latest and loudest? Do you struggle to keep the work-life balance while battling with the demands of your professional life?
The GTD Level 1 Fundamentals Seminar with Implementation Workshop introduces the fundamental thinking and practices of the Getting Things Done methodology and helps you put it in practice.
All this delivered online helps in getting the training right to your desktop.
GTD Fundamentals Online Course
The Getting Things Done Fundamentals Online Course provides training in the comfort of your desk or home. GTD Methodology is packed with best practices and practical techniques that help you to get control of your world.
Maintain a clear headspace and trust that you are focused on the right things at any given point of time.
- Capturing “stuff” into external cognition
- Processing “IN” to empty consistently
- Applying the two-minute rule
- Making decisions when things show up vs. when they blow up
- Tracking actions contextually vs. unworkable daily to-do lists
- Best practices for handling email
- Delegating and tracking deliverables, avoiding “open loops”
- Creating a functioning reference system
- Breaking through procrastination
- Managing priorities effectively
You will experience
- Increase your productivity and personal resilience
- Reduction of stress, overwork and chaos in everyday life
- More inner clarity, focus and decision-making
- Comprehensive overview of all your tasks and obligations
- Prevention of stress-related illnesses (depression, burn-out)
- New freedom for creativity and the things that really matter to you
GTD Implementation Online Workshop
The Installation and Implementation workshop is a dynamic way to apply what you have learnt in the Fundamentals Course, Setup.
You will setup your GTD system in a list manager of your choice and start applying what you learnt on day 1 of the course.
Please note implementation of GTD does not require any software installation, but is implemented using a paper diary or electronic list manager.
What to expect: Participants can expect to make some real progress in the implementation of GTD for Email, Calendar, Tasks and Projects. Requires participants to have live access to their email and calendar.
- Email: Handheld workshop for structuring email according to best practices for GTD, with live demonstration, leading participants through handling their own personal backlog and structuring email.
- Calendar: This workshop covers best practices for calendar management, three-fold nature of work and includes live demonstration.
- Tasks and Projects: This workshops allows participants to set up their GTD system for tasks and projects and start populating them.
- Populate your GTD System
- Apply the Five of Phases Workflow
Take Advantage of Our Pandemic Special
Fundamentals plus Implementation 2 days (recommended) Covid-19 Discounted registration: $595 (Normally
EACH PERSON REGISTERING FOR THE IMPLEMENTATION WORKSHOP WILL ALSO RECEIVE
- COMPLEMENTARY ASSESSMENT TO HELP DETERMINE THE BEST LIST MANAGER TO SUIT YOU PLUS
- 30 MIN 1:1 VIRTUAL COACHING SESSION WITH OUR CERTIFIED GTD COACH AND MASTER TRAINER TO HELP WITH FINE-TUNING YOUR IMPLEMENTATION.